Discretionary Commission Arrangements - Compaints and refunds

Why You Should Pay Us

We are a small, family-owned and managed company committed to providing the best value service in Claims Management throughout the UK. Regrettably, we do experience customers who choose not to pay us for our work on their case - which is understandable upsetting as it's ultimately what keeps our business afloat! Rest assured though that non-payment is taken very seriously by us; with every penny being essential for survival. We strive to ensure fairness toward all of our clients while also making sure appropriate actions against those who fail too honour agreements made.

If you "can't pay us" email us and talk to us. 

If you think you will be a "Won't Pay Us" please cancel our services and make the claim directly with the lender.