With Redbridge Finance you will be looked after by a small team of hugely experienced people, who truly understand Payday Loans and the Claims Process. We are most definitely not the cheapest firm in the industry but we are probably one of the most seasoned, with many years of experience. Of course, you can find cheaper companies, but do you really want to trust your claim to an inexperienced team? You can only claim once and if they do not do the best possible job you could lose a lot of money.
True No Win No Fee
With Redbridge Finance, you can cancel right up to the time of offer with nothing to pay and no questions asked. If an offer has been made you will need to pay us.
We don’t have any minimum charges, if the compensation is small so is our fee.
We do not charge any upfront fees, we take all the risk.
How it Works
Example 1: You still have an outstanding balance with the payday loan lender which is lower than compensation due to you.
- You currently owe the payday loan lender £500
- We successfully reclaim £2,500 in respect of payday loans taken out with. The payday loan lender offsets the £2,500 against your arrears of £500 and pays out the balance £2,000
- Fees payable to us £750 (including VAT)
- Cash in hand to you after payment of our fees £1,250
- Overall benefit to you is £1,750 (£1,250 cash in hand & loan liability gone)
Example 2: You currently have an outstanding balance to the payday loan lender higher than compensation due to you.
- You presently owe the payday loan lender £1,000
- You reclaim £500 in respect of interest and charges incurred as a result of multiple loans and rollovers with the lender. The payday loan lender offsets the £500 compensation against your debt of £1,000 • Fees payable to us £150
- Cash in hand to you £nil
- Overall benefit to you is £350 (reduction of payday arrears)
Example 3: Your loans are already paid off
- You successfully reclaim £2,500 in respect of multiple payday loans taken out with a lender
- Fee payable to us £750 (including VAT)
- Cash in hand to you after payment of our fees £1,750
- Overall benefit to you is £1,750 (£1,750 cash in hand)