We like to try and make things as easy as possible for our customers when they want to claim Payday Compensation.
This is how the process works:
1. You complete the short form online telling us about yourself.
2. You sign the Letter of Authority and Customer Contract online.
2. You then choose from a drop down box the lenders you have had loans with and wish to complain against. You can select multiple lenders and build a complete list for submission to us. You press SUBMIT.
3. The next morning, at 8am, you will receive an email letter for you to forward to each lender. You will get one letter per lender, and all you have to do is forward it to the email address we give for that lender. This letter asks the lender, from you, what loans you had and what repayments you made.
4. When the lenders reply, (which can take a couple of weeks, so you need to be patient) and send you back details of the loans, you simply forward those emails to us at [email protected]
5. We then take over and prepare a complaint for submission. You will need to send us prove of ID, something like a Driving Licence or Passport.
6. After a number of weeks (can be up to 10 weeks) the lender will respond with an outcome. In simple terms they will either uphold the complaint, or reject it.
7. If it is an offer you decide if you want to accept or not and if it is a rejection, you decide if you want us to take the case to the FOS for their review.
The whole process takes many weeks and cannot be rushed. We are very quick at turning around information, but the lenders can be very slow and they do take as much time as they need. If a case goes to the FOS, it can be with them for many months, so patience is definitely needed.